Alert: We Are Open, But LMI Canada Office Closed to In-Person Visits Due to COVID-19
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our clients & staff and their families, as well as those in our network including our suppliers and company partners. Wait times may be longer than normal and we thank you for your understanding and patience.
LMI Canada Management
The Largest Provider of Yoga Instructor Insurance and Yoga Teacher Insurance in Canada
Yoga Insurance in Canada That Won’t Stretch Your Finances
As a yoga instructor or a yoga studio owner you want to focus on your clients. You want to grow your business and provide a safe and healthy place for people to learn all about the positive benefits of yoga.
We understand your goals. You don’t want to get bogged down in complex and expensive insurance. That’s why we made our yoga insurance and yoga studio insurance program easy, efficient, and most of all, economical!
Yoga Insurance Protection Designed especially for Yoga Teachers
As a yoga teacher insurance industry leader, we understand your needs as a yoga teacher or as a studio owner. We have over 25 years of yoga teacher insurance experience and we continually work with Canada’s largest insurance company, educating them on the professional nature of this growing popular life style.
We also work closely with the Canadian Yoga community to continually learn and update our yoga instructor insurance package to reflect the changes in the industry. Why? This way we ensure our yoga clients are protected from all types of Liability claims.
We dedicate ourselves to being your first choice for Yoga insurance.
Our Yoga Instructor Insurance Program is Flexible to Suit Your Needs. Don’t Wait. Get Your Yoga Teacher Insurance Protection Today.
- $5,000,000 Professional Liability– Otherwise known as Errors & Omissions Insurance, covers your liability for errors and omissions or negligence during the course of your insured professional services. If a third party, such as a client, brings a suit against you for damages covered by your insurance policy, this protection would also cover legal fees for your defense. Subject to the policy wordings.
- $5,000,000 Commercial General Liability– Commercial general liability insurance protects you and your insured business against claims for bodily or personal injuries, advertising liability. This coverage also includes property damage to third parties arising from your operations or products or occurring on your business premises. In the event of an insured claim against you this coverage would cover legal costs to defend the claim against your business in court, as well as damage rulings against you to compensate third parties. Subject to the policy wordings.
- $500,000 Tenants Legal Liability – If you or an employee unintentionally cause damage to the property you are renting you may be legally responsible for these damages. If insured, Tenants Legal Liability would provide funds to your landlord to facilitate repairs to the building. This coverage does not extend to your personal equipment. Subject to the policy wordings.
- $25,000 Legal Expense Coverage – Provides protection for your insured business from claims by third parties, such as clients or other businesses, which allege sexual, physical, or verbal abuse. This coverage will reimburse you for legal expenses in the defense of an allegation, provided you plead not guilty and are found not guilty. This excludes criminal defense costs. Subject to the policy wordings.
- $10,000 Criminal Defense Cost Reimbursement– If a criminal proceeding is brought against you due to your insured professional services you may be eligible for criminal defense cost reimbursement. This coverage applies if such proceeding arises because of the manner in which you have conducted yourself within your Practice and only if the defense of such action, suit or proceeding is fully successful (you plead not guilty and are found not guilty). Subject to the policy wordings.
- $10,000 Office Protection– If your business is damaged from an insured peril this coverage provides you with a basket of coverage’s including: business equipment, business interruption, glass, property in transit to name a few. Subject to the policy wordings.
- Legal Guard-24/7 Telephone access to legal information service for questions relating to your business.
We also offer INTERNATIONAL WEB BASED CONSULTING / TEACHING:
If you consult with clients via the internet (website, social media), international telephone call, Skype, or FaceTime you may purchase coverage for International Web Based Consulting / Teaching. Please Note: This enhancement is subject to approval by underwriting; your modality must fit the criteria of the enhancement.
Please Note: This Individual Liability Policy is designed to cover you as an individual practitioner; it is not intended to cover Employees, Sub-Contractors, Business Partners or Commercial spaces, you may be renting over 200 SQFT.
Have questions? We have answers connect here with one of our Yoga Insurance Experts today.
Thank you for making us a leading Yoga Insurance Provider in Canada.
Disclaimer: The content on our website is provided for general information purposes only and we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, about same. The content on our website is not intended to be advice on which you should rely. You should obtain professional advice from a licensed insurance broker and refer to the specific policy of insurance before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on our website. Your use of the website is at your own risk and Lackner McLennan Insurance Ltd. does not have any responsibility or liability for your use of, or reliance on, this website.
Great service – professional, quick and easy turnaround. Thank-you!